Thursday, December 18, 2008

My space &craft group (deleted today}

I deleted my space today and i'm glad ! my craft group was deleted as well.....
i miss my space coz of my friends , i miss my group anystitchinhobbygroup it was great and the ladies on there where wonderfull.
My space is fun its cool , its addicting lol but full of nasty viruses i can not handle nor can my daughter .
Some thing good came out of this my daughter and i talk alot now , we connect and we are playing board games , and im crocheting and knitting and crafting more actually getting things done ha ha lmao .

i think people dont realize that you lose touch with the {[outside world ]] you can get so wraped up in your pc and myspace activities groups people , you lose connection with others in real life ......


No comments:

Post a Comment